Sunday 5 August 2012

Carrot and Sweet Pea Egg Stir Fry



I hardly cook any leafy vegetables as my husband and my brother don't prefer eating it, usually I add leafy greens in noodles and curries where they don't really see the full form of it. Sweet pea, carrots, broccoli,  cauliflower, french beans, long beans, radish, potato and such have been their favorite.

I have prepared a dish with carrot and sweet pea which is their favorite, this is a very simple dish anyone can cook this. Let's check the recipe.

Ingredients:

1 carrot diced
200gm sweet pea (cut small)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 onion sliced
1 egg beaten
Salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
1/4 cup water

In a frying pan, pour oil add onion stir a while, then add carrot and sweet pea. Add turmeric powder and salt, mix well and pour water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the water dries.

Add the beaten egg and fold in to the vegetables, make sure the egg is scrambled to tiny pieces. Now this dish is ready to be served. Do try and let me know.



1 comment:

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman