Wednesday 8 August 2012

Fried Rice



Malaysia is known as the FOOD PARADISE for anyone be it Malaysians or tourists from any country. Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak, Mee Goreng, Satay and not forgetting Nasi Goreng or Fried Rice. Fried rice is very easy to prepare as it consumes only around 10 minutes on the whole. 

I have prepared this fried rice using leftover from Carrot and Sweet Pea Egg Stir Fry, I have prepared this meal on Sunday but didn't get time to post it here. Come let's look at how I have prepared this dish.

Ingredients:

1 cup of cooked rice
1 cup of leftover
1/2 cup fried chicken nugget (diced)
1 large onion sliced
3 pods garlic sliced
1 egg beaten
3 bird eyes chili sliced
2 tsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp oil


In a pan, pour oil add onion, garlic and chili saute couple of minute, now add in beaten egg let it cook for a while. Do not completely cook the egg while its still half cooked add in left over and nugget and stir. Add rice mix well and add light soy sauce for saltiness depending on individual preference. Now our fried rice is ready to serve, do try and let me know how it turned out. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman