Saturday 15 September 2012

Raspberry Brownie

I have been missing my parents and sister so much lately, it's been more than a month since I have visited them. I'm so sad that I couldn't follow my brother this week as I have a few things to be settled here, especially a lot of cleaning to do. The only thing I could send to them when my brother goes back is baking a cake for them, I have baked Raspberry Brownie.


My sister loves chocolate cakes, so instead of baking a plain cake I thought of baking a raspberry brownie which definitely she would love to have. Now let us look at the recipe, it's a simple recipe I made without any measurement. It was so soft and moist, most importantly baking it makes my whole house smelled like raspberry.


Ingredients:

50g of wheat flour
2 tbsp raspberry filling
100g butter (room temp)
50g cocoa powder
75g brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
A handful of choc chips
A pinch of salt
2 eggs

In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, brown sugar, butter and whisk well. Then add vanilla essence, cocoa powder, baking powder, wheat flour and raspberry filling incorporating well all the ingredients added.


Butter square cake pan and pour the mixture in, evenly add the salt and choc chips on the surface of the mixture. Bake the brownie for 30 mins adjusting the temperature between 150-170 degree. Once baked let it cool on a wire rack then cut into desired size and ready to serve.

Do try and let me know how it turned out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman