Friday 2 November 2012

Cookie Press

Many of you have been asking me what I have used to make Pineapple Tarts crust, for those who don't know let me introduce the cookie press. 


This is the cookie press that I have used, where it has multiple disc with different patterns that can be used for different purpose, something like muruku achu. Now let's see what are the design available;


Okay, for this tart I have used the disc below;


You just have to press the dough into the shape, where the zigzag design have to be faced down so when you roll with the jam, the design will be visible on top.



For those of you who can't find this cookie press you can use tart roller like below;


There are some other tools also but these are what I prefer because its easy to be used especially if you are baking alone a big quantity. I hope that you can get the cookie press or tart roller to try out my Pineapple Tart recipe.

7 comments:

  1. Nice cookie press...very helpful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suman, Seriously I thought it was murukku achu from your previous post..Thanks for let us that you made it with cookie press...Planning to buy one from wilton...

    Dish in 30 minutes event with Giveaway ~ sweets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saras even for chippi I have used cookie press but with both side zigzag disc...its vy usefull if you hv it...

      Delete
  3. wow..Never seen this Suman...Very useful post!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did u buy this stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman